• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Atlanta area broncos

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
The Varsity is convenient being right off the Interstate and the upper parking deck is a great place to line the Broncos up and enjoy the sunshine. Just a thought.... it has worked before

EBGeek

That sounds like a good workaround, Slowleak. If no one suggests any other venues, we'll just keep it lunch at the Varsity on Aug 6th

Bucky66

If you guys are interested in an early morning meet up. Caffeine and Octane will be that morning. The only catch is we would have to all meet up really early to try and park together and get into the etter lots.

EBGeek

Bucky - I can get with you closer to the 6th and see if I'm able to make it up there to the Caffeine and Octane before we go to the Varsity. Its in Alpharetta, right?

Bucky66

It's in Dunwoody at the perimeter mall. It has gotten a little crazy in size. Last time I think I got there around 6:30. Was a good time though. Might be a little much doing both but you never know.

Bucky66

Wanted to ask if any of you left a small blue bronco figure on my seat at Caffeine and Octane a while back? If so that was awesome

jawilson20

I am good with the 6th. If folks are inclined for something a bit more hip that could allow for some beers and fewer grease bombs I would throw out the following:

Hand in Hand in the Highlands (I think lot would have ample parking for us if we shoot for noonish)

Wrecking Bar Brewpub. I think we could pretty easily coordinate with them to reserve us spots in their lot if we are to get there 12/1230.

Lot beside either Victory (Inman Park or Decatur). We would want to try and coordinate with the Inman Park location to secure some spots for us if it was the choice. Decatur should lot would be easier.

Of course, Varsity is totally fine too if that is the preference of the group.

powers4680

I wouldn't mind a place that you could get a beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EBGeek

I'm ok with moving to a place with drinks. Do you have any suggestions in addition to what jawilson posted above?

powers4680

Not really any places he suggested would work.

EBGeek

Propose away sir...I'm sure we'll be glad to move it, just need a location...

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
There's not much parking at hand in hand but could work if we there are no more than 10 trucks. I've been trying to think of a place that has good and free parking plus beer and coming up empty. Teds on peachtree and collier has decent parking. There's a Mexican place about a half mile south of teds that has good parking. There's fox bros BBQ at 1238 DeKalb Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307. Decent parking. And there's Folk Art at 465 N Highland Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30307. Decent parking and the owner is a bronco guy.
United States

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Manuels parking is now 2 bucks an hour.

ATLJrod

Loc.
Orlando, FL
There's not much parking at hand in hand but could work if we there are no more than 10 trucks. I've been trying to think of a place that has good and free parking plus beer and coming up empty. Teds on peachtree and collier has decent parking. There's a Mexican place about a half mile south of teds that has good parking. There's fox bros BBQ at 1238 DeKalb Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307. Decent parking. And there's Folk Art at 465 N Highland Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30307. Decent parking and the owner is a bronco guy.
United States

I live right around the corner from Fox Bros. Gets pretty crowded on Sundays but if we're looking for decent parking in Inman / Little 5 / Highlands then I'd recommend El Taco / DBA BBQ (both have beers). There is a lot behind that usually has open spots.

Hand and Hand / Neighbors is another option but most likely people would be parking on the street