• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

97 f250 hd

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
My 97 7.3 is 380 miles shy of 400,000. Other than a hail storm last summer that now has caused my clear coat to start popping off, she keeps on running.
Steve

Nothing Special

My 97 7.3 is 380 miles shy of 400,000. Other than a hail storm last summer that now has caused my clear coat to start popping off, she keeps on running.
Steve

I've heard that the odometer tops out at 400,000, and it'll roll back to 300,000.1 on you. Not an issue for most folks, but if my truck makes it past 400K I'd rather have the bragging rights there on the dash

edones06

I've heard that the odometer tops out at 400,000, and it'll roll back to 300,000.1 on you. Not an issue for most folks, but if my truck makes it past 400K I'd rather have the bragging rights there on the dash

I heard that also it was from a hotshot hauler at work. He said his had 700,000 miles on it. It was a super duty with a 14' bed. He never pulled a trailer. Just hauled what fit on the bed