• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA Looking for a Bronco in MidAtlantic Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtDiver

Loc.
Bucks County, PA
I'm in Philadelphia. Looking for something in the area (2 hours).

Ideally, I'm looking for a Bronco that's already restored. Not perfect, but something that drives and looks nice. Open to years, set-up, but preferring later (74-77), cut, modified. A kick-ass Bronco that's not perfect, but is reliable.

$20k range, but could go higher if justified.

Thanks.

Mmflpa

Loc.
Philadelphia, PA
Are you the same person with the ad on craigslist looking for one, or the one who had a friend post on the Early Bronco Drivers facebook page? I know of a few available, but just want to make sure I'm not relaying the same information to the same person

OP
OP
D

DirtDiver

Loc.
Bucks County, PA
Are you the same person with the ad on craigslist looking for one, or the one who had a friend post on the Early Bronco Drivers facebook page? I know of a few available, but just want to make sure I'm not relaying the same information to the same person

Neither of those are me, but thanks for checking. If you know of any, I'd appreciate you forwarding along.

Thanks.

BroncoBilly58

Three Broncos for sale

I have a 74, 75 and 77 Bronco for sale, they are projects. They all have titles and power steering plus extra parts.

t

Status
Not open for further replies.