• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gauge cluster refurbishing

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
8841229924_be7d60252b_k.jpg

Last edited:

kidbronco

stoked

Like a kid the night before Christmas is the only way I can describe how excited I am to get this cluster back in the Bronco!!;D

Chip K

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Kevin, you do awesome work! I tried to refurbish my own and it looked like crap after 2 months.:p

Have you done a cluster that was all black (except for the letters and numbers of course)? Something using different finishes (matte, gloss, satin, etc.) so that it had no silver or chrome? I'm in the process of planning the blacking out of my bronco.

Thanks!

jim

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Jim,

Yes we can do that, I bet that would look great. Give me a call and we can talk about it.

Kevin

Kevin, you do awesome work! I tried to refurbish my own and it looked like crap after 2 months.:p

Have you done a cluster that was all black (except for the letters and numbers of course)? Something using different finishes (matte, gloss, satin, etc.) so that it had no silver or chrome? I'm in the process of planning the blacking out of my bronco.

Thanks!

jim