• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA California

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970opd

Loc.
Ventura County
1970 CB Frame Off Build Less than 300 miles

$100,000

5.0 Mustang Engine All Trick Flow / ARP 380 hp /390 ft lbs EFi built by Eddings Perfomance in LA ($11K in engine and Holley EFi ECU) Black braiaded plumbing and AN fittings

Completely rebuilt and painted 4R70W tranny with US SHift 4 Controller
Atlas adapter, powder coated and rebuilt D20 T case

Vintage Air / AC

4x4x2 Power Steering fro BCB

Tilt column from TBP that is paint matched

Painted by Alan Plamer (he paints for the Roadster Shop) Color is a Porsche single stage grey (very colse to the new Ford Raptor Grey)

Media blasted and Linex sprayed inside and complete under side including the the wheel tubs.

Podercoated frame

2.5" suspension lift, 1" body lift, 33" BFG ATs, Black MT Classic 2's, Hellwig Sway Bars

Every nut, bolt, gasket, glass, seal and component are brand new

D44 and rear alxe are rebuilt and powdercoated 4:56 gears, work was performed by Coast Driveline

4 wheel diswc brake conversion from WH and Wilwood Booster / MC

Wired and Plumbed by Dave Wagner from Get Wired
Power windows, power locks with remote kill switch, heated steats, alpine and RF stereo, tuffy consoles, $2k powdercoated professionally welded and installed rollcage.

Hardtop media blasted and painted. All new glass, weather stripping and hardware.

AMP Power Steps

I have every receipt in a build book and digital pics of the entire build process. No expense spared and a ton of money in hard parts.

This is just a highlight of the build, I will post more at a later time.

Located in Southern California

I'll add pics once I figure out how to load them....

Last edited:

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Sounds like a well done rig. To post pictures, we always recommend becoming a Contributor for $12 a year. It goes back to the site...

OP
OP

1970opd

Loc.
Ventura County
Thanks for the info I'll just do the contributor payment, I didn't know that was an option.

I'm speaking with a couple highline auto brokers so it will likely end up at an dealer for a higher asking price on consignment. If I end up going that route I will attach the link.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I looked on Ventura craigslist after seeing this thread and man there are a shitload of EB's for sale out there!!! Lucky to see ONE at any given time on CL around Ohio, glws

Status
Not open for further replies.