• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IL Bronco body insanity

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Sorta^^^lol.
For that kind of money, it should be painted and mounted on your frame with new body mounts and hardware with all gaps perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hozr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oly, WA
I'm surprised Ford isn't hammering them. No way Ford "Officially Licensed" this crap

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
They think people will buy it at that price point.
I spoke with them at SEMA, they grew tired of all the rusted bronco bodies that needed hours of work... At that price, it is probably a deal for their customers, rather than hrs of body work they would pay for. They are building it in house...

Frankly it is scary that people have that kind of money to spend on a rig that will not even be a daily driver. When the Economy adjusts, they will be a lot of them for sale at a reduced price...

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I'm surprised Ford isn't hammering them. No way Ford "Officially Licensed" this crap

Yes Ford Did! And another reason the price is high, they need to make back the money they paid Ford as the only company so far that is Officially Licensed to make bodies...

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Reading the advertisement- it says that it include PPG paint and full rhino lined interior so that doesn’t seem too far off if somebody were to consider buying a 10k new body, paying shipping, and then paying for a shop to paint it. Seems like they just need to make it more clear that it is fully finished and painted

OP
OP
Reservationcody

Reservationcody

Contributor
So far behind I think I’m first
Loc.
Sylva
Nope. Ad clearly states those are options.

That's correct those are options. Here is what he replied to me on EBAY.

"Yes. Bare body. No frame. No title. For an additional cost we can price adding seam sealer, epoxy primer, paint and bodywork. Other options that can be added include modification for Coyote Conversion, adding proprietary structural improvements, adding roll bar."

I didn't even respond back.

pipeline010

I have a completely rebuilt front driveshaft, new ujoints front to back and undercoated to last you another 100 years. All you need to build a New Bronco around it!

Price: $4295.00.

Get it while you still can!

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I have a completely rebuilt front driveshaft, new ujoints front to back and undercoated to last you another 100 years. All you need to build a New Bronco around it!

Price: $4295.00.

Get it while you still can!

Hand Crafted?

;D;D;D