• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1976 Bronco project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradsp8

Any idea what mirrors are those on the doors? I love the fact they fold out of the way. And it looks like the base might be same or close to the size of stock mirrors.

OP
OP
bmc69

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Any idea what mirrors are those on the doors? I love the fact they fold out of the way. And it looks like the base might be same or close to the size of stock mirrors.

No idea actually...if I recall they came on it when I bought it.

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!

Those are late 80's early 90's Ford Ranger mirrors FWIW. I have them on my rig.

OP
OP
bmc69

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Update: After spending some time with a nice feller looking over the entire project, we came to the point where his comfort level was not quite high enough to stroke the check because he couldn't hear the freshly rebuilt engine run. Fair point..and upon reflection, I've decided to go ahead and put the rig back in my shop and complete the engine break-in and get some run time video, etc. Been dying to hear it myself with the 2-in-1 Magnaflow exhaust. I want to be completely confident that what I'm offering for sale is as solid as I think it is.

I'm not going to lower my price....but I think it is good idea that I sell her with the engine showing its stuff.

I don't expect it will take more than a week to drag it out its storage hole and get the engine fired up. Will update. Thanks for your patience.

As an aside...our inspection of all the body parts reminded me that it's really not that bad off...sure see far worse all the time.

Last edited:

Shome

Loc.
Union Bridge
I was the gentleman that looked at it yesterday. I think this is more than a fair price if it runs. As Bill said I have seen bodies in far worse shape. This is definitely salvageable. Bill you have my number once it is running give me a call. I will be in SOMD on January 3rd and 8th. Really nice to have met you. Cary

OP
OP
bmc69

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Now we're talking. A few days in the shop and she's back on point. Turns out that I'd mistakenly sold the ECM and MAF sensor with another EFI setup, so I'm waiting on those to arrive to fire her up. Price is going up after she's running nice...the two fellas that already wanted her will still be able to have her at the old price. I'm thinking I should go ahead and put the body back on and make her drive able...

Edited the fuel tank data in OP..it's a 22 gallon tank..not a 16 gallon tank.

Attachments

• IMG_1248.jpg
    IMG_1248.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_1249.jpg
    IMG_1249.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1250.jpg
    IMG_1250.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 118

Shome

Loc.
Union Bridge
Now we're talking. A few days in the shop and she's back on point. Turns out that I'd mistakenly sold the ECM and MAF sensor with another EFI setup, so I'm waiting on those to arrive to fire her up. Price is going up after she's running nice...the two fellas that already wanted her will still be able to have her at the old price. I'm thinking I should go ahead and put the body back on and make her drive able...

Edited the fuel tank data in OP..it's a 22 gallon tank..not a 16 gallon tank.
Looking good.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.