• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stainless steel vent shades (Not mine) (ebay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
langester

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I figured someone would say that, thats what happens when the Government shuts down and I have to sit at home on my computer all day looking at Bronco stuff!
Good luck!

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
Wow!!! I'm watching this auction and they are already up to $200. I'm glad I have a set still in the original box. I think I gave $40 for them 3 years ago.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Gulp $200 bucks....!
I retract my previous statement above about them being worth every penny.
They were only $80 bucks at that time, lol.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
C'mon guys you knew damn well they would get over $200!!

OK time for predictions...I'm guessing $283 (no I'm not bidding) :)

Bradsp8

There's now 2 sets on ebay, one at $222 and the other at $153.

My prediction is $300 on first set posted here and $260 on the second set just because it's not as pretty.

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
There's now 2 sets on ebay, one at $222 and the other at $153.

My prediction is $300 on first set posted here and $260 on the second set just because it's not as pretty.

Which if you think about it is really pretty silly, as soon as you take them out of the package to mount them the package is gone in the trash.

OP
OP
langester

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
If you look at it from the stand point that some of these folks are paying over 100k for a Bronco. I guess 300 for a piece of trim isn't so bad. I wouldn't pay that much but it puts it in perspective for the crazy prices.

Vintagetin

I had a set on my 1st bronco back in the 80's and loved them. I recently bought a set for current bronco. Money well spent.

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Watch out for a ICON or other high price seller with them on it. Just pass the price on to the end buyer.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Been looking for a set for a few years now.....but at these prices it sure won’t be happening. Still surprised no one has started manufacturing them again, there’s obviously a market for them lol.

mickphatmac

AWESOME!!!
Thank you for posting this! I had "bought" some from a gal on Facebook but then she sent me a message that she had an offer of $100 bucks...I was pissed but I paid the price...

This makes me feel like money well spent and Not like such a TOOL!!! LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.