• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA 4bt

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Kyle's 70 club cab ford that is for sale would be a good home for that engine :)

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
JOHN What was the asking price for that motor. tHE LINK did not pull up for me. I was just wondering what the price for the 4BT's is now.

OP
OP
Bronco John

Bronco John

JOHN What was the asking price for that motor. tHE LINK did not pull up for me. I was just wondering what the price for the 4BT's is now.

I think he dropped to 4,700
I can send you the pics if you want. Looks awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
$5k for the 4bt and ZF transmission. Rebuilt, clean and the looked really good.

Edit: John types faster than me :)

OP
OP
Bronco John

Bronco John

$5k for the 4bt and ZF transmission. Rebuilt, clean and the looked really good.

Edit: John types faster than me :)

Yes but it looks like he pulled it off marketplace. He may of sold it. I’ve talked to him some I’d be happy to msg him and see if it’s still available if interested

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Yes but it looks like he pulled it off marketplace. He may of sold it. I’ve talked to him some I’d be happy to msg him and see if it’s still available if interested

Yep I think you're right, I can't view it anymore.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
ok Bronco John I post those pictures of my BRONCO IN the OFF TOPIC Section.
But after coming back to this post I'll post them up here also .. So one might like to see them.
2nd picture shows the Air Silicone hose rerouted around the front of the motor for hose clearance .
1st picture shows my Bronco as I use it on the farm. KClights .Yes old school up on a head ake rack. There is a compressor in the back & a hose reel mount to the side of the head ake rack . Toll box trays over the rear fenders . A18 Gallon nurse fuel tank . & a 20gal Chemical Spray tank in bed. & AND a 24Valve lift pump mounted to the head ake for a transfer pump . It'll run the motor or it'll pump fuel from the nurse tank into tractors in the field . Yes I use my Bronco.
5th picture is it raking hay before a bailer comes buy. I've pulled the hay rack . Field Harrows .. & My GRAIN DRILL TO PLANT CROPS . iT'S MORE COMFORTABLE .. Has a radio ..''my' tractors don't. Great power steering .. Bucket seats . & It's faster. & I have a hand throttle mounted on the 4speed shifter handle . For cruise control.
& The 5th picture John shows the hood scoop painted with the bed liner.
& 6 & 7th shows a Gun Rack I built inside the cab. That sweet . I've added speaker in the front cab corners . & A interior light .. Insulation glued to the top of the 1/2 cab. Sure helps . & It is cut out around the wipers . & It holds my gun fine.
... The game warden pulled me over one night while TACO & I was CHECKING COWS ..SOMEONE CALLED IN ON ME BECAUSE I had my overhead lights on. .& I Was out on the county road moving from one pasture to another. He finally ask me if I had any fire arms .. I laughed at him . & Said why yes I do .. He laughed & said where is it. He was shocked when i SHOWED HIM . He was really impressed with my Bronco & TACO . He took phone pictures to show his wife & Kids. I got him to put his hand cuffs on TACO . BUT He got that picture I didn't get one with my phone . He liked my Bronco . i'M GLAD HE WAS A FARM bOY.
& kNEW WHAT life on the farm takes.
....Did I mention he likes my Bronco & TACO.

Attachments

• 46879909_10212787101608379_3429516130132164608_n.jpg
    46879909_10212787101608379_3429516130132164608_n.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 39
  • P1010018 1.jpg
    P1010018 1.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 40
  • P1010001 5.jpg
    P1010001 5.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 36
  • P1010003 6.jpg
    P1010003 6.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 37
  • P1010008 6.jpg
    P1010008 6.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 34
  • P1010004 9.jpg
    P1010004 9.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 35
  • P1010003 13.jpg
    P1010003 13.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
OP
OP
Bronco John

Bronco John

That’s pretty cool stuff. Sounds like you’re in it a lot.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
.. Well from when I built it until last year . It was very dependable .. But It got the fuel tank full of dirt.. I have no Idea how. . My Injection pump was bad .. Lift pump killed off. Clean out fuel lines & Filters . Changed the injection pump.
... It doesn't run as good as it did ''power''.. But it doesn't pour Black Smoke now..
It now seems to be running clean again. I'll get back into it this spring....

Status
Not open for further replies.