• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Does anyone ever use the search box in the upper right?

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
I use it quite often but I never knew how to use the forum search until you got me lookin up there. Now I know how to and will use both. Thanks ;D

hackyrat

I'm starting to use it more often. Try to not look stupid and find the answer myself first but you have to admit, it is pretty cool to ask a question and have someone I don't know, who cares about my problem, pipe up and give me advice. ;D We just need to be reminded it is there.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
[quote author=Brokenhaus link=board=5;threadid=9313;start=15#67003 date=1032637367]<br>What Box?????? ?:?<br>[/quote]<br><br>The search box in the upper right hand corner. There's a button that says, "Find" and a white box to the left of it that you can enter a search term in.

G

I use the forum search often but never the Link----never really paid attention (sorry). However, I'll give it a try later tonight. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

greasergrrl

Loc.
Redmond, WA
[quote author=7? Bronco link=board=5;threadid=9313;start=15#67077 date=1032663040]<br>I use the forum search often but never the Link----never really paid attention (sorry). However, I'll give it a try later tonight. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.<br>[/quote]<br><br>same here, mostly because i thought it would search the entire web and the bronco links link was confusing. perhaps title the search box "Search in bronco sites" or something to make it more clear or "find in bronco sites" and label the button "search". in any case, it's not clear what the exact functionality is, and the usability of the feature could be improved pretty easily.<br><br>(i'm a designer/usability advocate by day ;)

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
[quote author=rulebreaker link=board=5;threadid=9313;start=0#66706 date=1032520980]
I must be an idiot cuz I can never get it to work!
[/quote]

I can rarely get the forum search to work. The other day went to see something and could not remember where it was so put in my username like it asked and said between 1 hour and the last 2 days. It then said no matches.????? I'm on here almost everyday and write something probably 2 out of 3 days. ?:? ::) thought I was pretty good at this computer thing.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
[quote author=Brokenhaus link=board=5;threadid=9313;start=15#67256 date=1032731176]<br>Suckerrrr :)<br>[/quote]<br><br>Yup. You got me. ;)