• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1966 Ford Bronco U13 Roadster

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlBronco123

Loc.
Dallas
Up for sale is my '66 Ford Bronco U13 Roadster. I love this truck but recently purchased a business and have decided to sell. As of now, I am planning to keep my green '76 and sell the Roadster.

This truck was owned and restored by a CB member, then sold on Ebay around April 2016. I purchased it off of DFW Craigslist about a month after the Ebay sale. The owner pushed the bumper into the passenger fender while loading it into his enclosed trailer and decided to sell. The damage was minor, and I had HCC Performance in Dallas, TX repair the bumper, fender, and grill (all original panels) and respray.

The Roadster had not been titled or registered in 7 years when I bought it. I added all the safely items needed to pass inspection in Texas. The Bronco is registered in Texas and has a clear title in my name.

This is my 6th EB and is hands-down my favorite one. It is reliable and gets compliments everywhere. The stance is perfect. My '76 has a 5 speed and full cage which makes it more practical for where I live. Below is a brief description that I summarized from the Ebay listing. Paint is single stage, driver quality. Only rust I could find was in the inner fenders and it's very minor.

The Roadster has had a frame off restoration. It is in great mechanical shape and is powered by its original 170/105hp inline 6 cylinder engine.

During the restoration, the factory Pebble Beige paint was changed to Springtime Yellow (another '66 Bronco color). The seats were reupholstered in Ivy Gold to compliment the color change. A 2.5" suspension lift and 33x9.5x15 BFG AT's on factory wheels give the Bronco a nice stance. A laundry list of other items were replaced/rebuilt during the restoration (steering, brakes, carb, plugs, ignition, exhaust, lights, radiator, body and motor mounts, gas tank, sending unit, etc.).

More pictures:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o3bk3zfjey7vx2q/AACzwQfM8f9j3jY04p-fddZ0a?dl=0

Call/text/email (rduncanbates@gmail.com / 904-813-9240) Duncan with any questions. Thanks!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 377
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 426
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 345
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 298
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 351
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 317
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 289
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 379
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 297
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 265
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 355

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
The shocks are Duff's 70/30's for a 2.5" lift. I carefully painted them gold for a vintage look. That's one fun, good looking, solid U13 with most all the important hard to find '66 goodies.
I wish BFG still made 33x9.50's!! I'm happy to share what I know to any serious buyers.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
The shocks are Duff's 70/30's for a 2.5" lift. I carefully painted them gold for a vintage look. That's one fun, good looking, solid U13 with most all the important hard to find '66 goodies.
I wish BFG still made 33x9.50's!! I'm happy to share what I know to any serious buyers.

I see thanks :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.