• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

3 PSI Fuel Pressure Gauge

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
My new tri-power set up requires very little fuel pressure ( 1 to 1 1/2 psi ). I am trying to find a pressure gauge that has a very small scale. Mostly finding 0-15 psi on the market. Does anyone know of someone selling these type gauges? I need small inline type, 3 of them.

Thanks

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Unless you are running 3 separate fuel pressure regulators you should not need 3 gauges. A single gauge will do fine measuring pressure anyplace in the fuel line (post regulator).

What carbs are you running that require such little pressure?

For finding gauges like you want, Amazon. Search 15 PSI pressure gauge and take your pick. You can also search 10 PSI but the results are not as good. They even have some in the 5 PSI range. $20 for a liquid filled 3/2/3% gauge (3% tolerance at the ends of the scale and 2% at mid range)

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
1 psi? That is really low, as in not meant to be pushed very hard low.

You may want to consider a return line at a fuel pressure regulator which will help you set that 1 psi, yet give you quick volume when you open the throttles up to go.

OP
OP
BoureeOne

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Unless you are running 3 separate fuel pressure regulators you should not need 3 gauges. A single gauge will do fine measuring pressure anyplace in the fuel line (post regulator).

What carbs are you running that require such little pressure?

For finding gauges like you want, Amazon. Search 15 PSI pressure gauge and take your pick. You can also search 10 PSI but the results are not as good. They even have some in the 5 PSI range. $20 for a liquid filled 3/2/3% gauge (3% tolerance at the ends of the scale and 2% at mid range)

My fuel rail is already set up for three gauges, because I am running a tri-power set up. My carbs are Holley 2110's.

ntsqd

heratic car camper
Loc.
Upper SoKA
My goodness but those are an old carb! AKA the Holley "BugSpray". Somewhere between a Stromberg 94/97 and a Rochester 2GC.