• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

column and dash flasher switches

jcb9089

might be a dumb question, but I have an aftermarket tilt column with hazard switch and my dash also has hazard switch.

would hooking up both cause any issues? Thanks!

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Interested to see what people say. I have the same setup but my dash switch was disconnected when the aftermarket column was installed. Only the column switch activates the hazards now.

surfer-b

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It could be done, But, the 2 switches will have to be run parallel and require that you splice these wires. The W-R, W-BL, R-BLK, and the GRN-W. Look at this diagram, what you will do is have 2 E-switches where there is 1 pictured here. http://seabiscuit68.tripod.com/images/73-74_27-32_color.gif

Your wire colors may vary some, this is for a 74 yr model

jdbronco

Loc.
Panama City Beach
That's the setup I have and it they both work as they should. I don't have factory wiring but I wired everything to operate the same as factory.