• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LA Wild cut-outs!

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
I saw that one last night, not bad looking EB. I would have to change out the fenders though. I just wonder what the rhino liner is hiding.
BTW, enjoyed meeting you at SC. Did you sell the 66?

OP
OP
West Tn Dawg

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Haven't sold it yet. Tom of Toms Bronco Parts has requested pics and is interested.

Yes Sir, it was a good time last week! Enjoyed meeting you as well!

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Those flares ...what are some people thinking?
Haha...

I met a guy once that I discovered had an eb. He went on and on about how rare they are. I semi-agreed with him.

When I later saw his eb and it looked a bit like that but actually worse.... he had done so many strange mods like the flares. He believed the fiberglass flares were a dealer only item that was long since gone and out of production so he presumed that's why his had the metal flares like that. He had stuff from other cars that didn't make a lot of sense but clearly done with care and good intentions....

This was an eccentric old man. Never even knew about the internet .....lol...but still very smart.
I was kind of ready for him this time. It was about '02 and I had about 12 years of Duff catalogs.
He didn't know there was an eb aftermarket. He was astonished. I didn't want to give up my old Duff catalogs, haha....but knew it was good for my eb karma.
He didn't even talk much after opening the catalogs. He just kept turning pages...lol...
He was amazed at the availability of eb parts and how long they had been available. He just didn't know....

He had an old Fire Station Half Cab and it really looked a lot like that with those metal flares, maybe its a fire station truck thing.
It was pretty cool but even cooler after he Duffed it up, lol. Lost touch with the old man. His son likely ended up with it. His son lived up in New England.

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
Looks like someone got carried away to mount flairs and cut past the point of no return. Dam that hurt my eyes !

Eoth

Bronco Guru
**sigh** 20k just doesn't buy what it used to........