• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Got my battery cables made and installed for my winch control box relocation. Running wires for my handheld control inside to the dash tomorrow. Got Raptor Liner sprayed last Friday and reinstalled my roll cage today also. Ready to get my interior finished so I can drive it some before Super Cell in April.

Nice and clean.. Super Cel will be awesome

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Found this yesterday at Hobby Lobby. So if you new Bronco folks need a rainy day project. Then today I started mine and backed it in the garage and tore apart the front axle. Replacing all 4 ball joints this week and then come go back together time upgrading the front axel shaft and lock in/outs. View attachment 921875

Wish I had the time lol

Mikes Early Bronco

Contributor
Oily Driveway Guy
@Mikes Early Bronco where did you pick up your ARB? may be in market to upgrade my rear mini spool
I got it from East Coast Gear Supply. It was during a sale for Black Friday I believe. I have to dig up the receipt when I get back to the house. They hooked me up with a crazy good deal on it plus free shipping. I want to say $930 in total. At that point it was a no-brainer to go back to them for the ring and pinion gears.

Contributor
dirtdonk, What is your bronco? Do you have any pics you could share? I didn't see any pics on this site, but then again I haven't had time to look everywhere. Do you have a "garage" set up on this site?

I too have never seen a photo of his bronco.. so I went to his profile and then went to images. Paul you have some cool old pictures on the Rubicon!

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks! Those were some fun trips back in the day with almost stock Broncos compared to what we do now. I’ll see if I can rustle up some more pics.
Don’t hold your breath yet, though…🙄