• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MA ISO 66-77 Weekend Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

bostonbronconut

Contributor
Question Asker
Loc.
Wayland, MA
I'll be the first to admit that much budget is most likely unrealistic for what I am looking for but you miss all shots you don't take.

I'm looking for a 1966 - 1977 Ford Bronco as a daily/weekend driver; scratches and dings are fine but significant rust or rot to the body or frame is a non-starter. Other preferred options:

• power steering
  • rears seats w/seat belts
  • roll bar

I'm not going to list off a bunch of requested features because of my budget but what is most important is that when the truck is picked up or delivered it should be tuned, safe, and driveable. I'm willing to spend up to $18,000 for a truck that needs little-to-no work. Unfortunately, I do not have anything to offer in trade other than some high-end, older video/audio home theater equipment; I am open to speaking with dealers about providing professional marketing services as a bartering chip.

Please note, I have already put up a similar post on CraigsList under ISO 1966 - 1977 Ford Bronco; I mention this in case you see both posts.

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
OP
OP
bostonbronconut

bostonbronconut

Contributor
Question Asker
Loc.
Wayland, MA

Thank you for the links, Tasker. I've seen the 1975 Crawler on eBay and I am currently watching it. It is already at $15,000 and the reserve hasn't been met yet; someone else posted that it got up to $27,8000 and the reserve wasn't met. The 1969 Ford Bronco, grey and blue exterior, is awesome and would have already sent in an offer but I don't want to insult the guy with the budget I need to stay within.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Don't know how to attach a link, but mine is in the 'for sale by members only' section.......MY '68 for sale (Ohio)

Open to reasonable offers

Pops

OP
OP
bostonbronconut

bostonbronconut

Contributor
Question Asker
Loc.
Wayland, MA
Don't know how to attach a link, but mine is in the 'for sale by members only' section.......MY '68 for sale (Ohio)

Open to reasonable offers

Pops

Hi, Pops!

I did see your listing - it is a great looking truck; it doesn't look like it would need a lot of immediate work but I do have some concerns that after delivery and fixes I'd be well over my budget. I am going to forward the post to a friend who knows more about restoration projects than I do. I'm also happy to speak via PM.

SBPop

Btw ... it doesn’t show in the pics in the add, but I have an original back seat (and seat belts). I only took the back seat out in order to do a little interior cleaning, but it’s in good shape ... expect to put in back in this week.

OP
OP
bostonbronconut

bostonbronconut

Contributor
Question Asker
Loc.
Wayland, MA

Thank you for sending your listing! For the majority of the summer, I was scouring eBay, Craigs List, and forums like this one, looking for a Bronco to call my own. I've quickly learned that I can't afford what I really want without doing some bartering/trading. Not to mention, I just got a lot of new bills coming up - apparently, I need to feed my children and make sure the furnace fires up this winter.

Thanks for all of the help and postings!

Status
Not open for further replies.