• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Trade 1955 Chevy 2 door post Belair for EB

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny1972

Loc.
Jacksonville, Florid
I have a 1955 Chevy 2 door post Belair I'm looking to trade for an EB. It has a 350 and turbo 350 trans factory posi rear end. In the last year its had new tires, dual exhaust,tubular control arms,tie rods drag link and idler arm. new coil springs,gas tank and sending unit, new carb and aluminum radiator.. It's a driver, not a show car. Does have some rust , car was painted in the early 90s and I call it an amature paint and body work. I was going to tear it down and redo it but it been fun just driving it. It's a great running reliable car. Car has power disc brakes up front drum in the rear. Message or email me for pictures if interested.You can also text at 904 327 4740.

Status
Not open for further replies.