• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NM I Need A2018 Classic Bronco Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
If anyone has a spare 2018 Classic Bronco Calendar or just wants to make some bucks, I need one. The wife's Bronco is pictured for July and we both thought the other person bought a calendar. We didn't! Or at this point I didn't, if you get my drift.%) Anyway, I, stupid me, needs one bad and pronto!

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
If you don't get one, I will give you mine at the end of the year - it is my only one, so still in use. No marks or anything wrong with it.

If I had a second one it would be yours in a heartbeat........

let me know if you want it or not - whenever you can.

Pops

IN FACT, IF YOU CAN'T FIND ANOTHER ONE, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEND YOU MINE........FREE OF CHARGE ASAP!!!!

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
MarsChariot....no problem, I like the calendars, but, I understand your situation - which is why I offered mine to you.

Plus, I used your write up on the NV3550 install to do mine.......figured a calendar was the least I could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.