• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA not mine 74

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
I like it. Love seeing someone build them for themselves and not worry about what others think. Different strokes for different folks!

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
It's interesting for sure, looks like a decent job. My only question, as I assume most of us share, is (a) what's under that diamond plate; and (b) what if anything was done to keep moisture from getting under it? Or was the diamond plate cut in as opposed to layed over the original body?

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
If you look close you can see rivets around all the edges of the diamond plate. Looks like a thin skinned layer over the steel. I would be worried about what is going on underneath that stuff....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Like the red / black combo but yeah That diamond plate.. hmm

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Maybe the guy is a Firefighter... We like D-plate on our Fire engines...

True though... What is it hiding and what is going on under it?