• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tampa mechanic for bronco?

LawNerd

Loc.
Tampa
Hi all. I have a 77 and live in south Tampa. Any recommendations for a mechanic shop that is experienced with broncos and similar old trucks? Thanks!

Tom813

Did u find a mechanic? I am in search of a mechanic in south Tampa for my bronco also

capt. bronco

Send 68rcodeman on here a pm. Not in south Tampa but in spring hill a little ways north of you. I think that is his name. Old school ford guy who is very familiar with Broncos.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Don't forget Bax here on CB.

He is on the east coast (Melbourne), but I would travel hundreds of miles to have Bax turn wrenches on my eb.

OJWasHere

Looking for a great 1996 XLT Mechanic in Tampa!

The best mechanic I ever had got in a bad motorcycle accident and will never be the same. Need a new great mechanic to take care of my OJ knock off. Please and thank you!

John