• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Wanted 73-77 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

japanthor

Im looking long and hard for a Bronco for my first resto project. I am a serious buyer and ready to commit. I'm interested in any EB, but especially years with the dana 44 and power steering/brakes and disc brakes. When I turned 15 yrs old I told my dad I wanted a Bronco and he brought me back a bronco II lolllll....ever since then, more than 15 years I have wanted to throw hands for that haha. Seriously though, I am looking for a decent bronco with as little rust as possible. I hope to find one with a 302 or 351 motor in decent shape, and hopefully disc brakes at least up front already...as I am no good with brake work aside from changing pads ( i always seem to lose pressure somehow). If anyone is selling a Bronco in my neighborhood or in the southern region I am extremely interested. I plan to do a complete frame off restoration and bring some life back into one of these bad boys. Contact me anytime at all 803-236-1335 or by email at robbrodenberg@gmail.com

-HOOYAH NAVY

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

japanthor

left this out but def want a u15 style...I am also open to buying anywhere in the us and shipping the bronco, although I do hope to stay within a 1000 mile radius to keep shipping costs down

BroncoBilly58

Three Broncos for sale

I have 3 Broncos for sale with titles and extra parts. If you are interested call or text 502-330-5380

OP
OP
J

japanthor

Still looking fellas, no one has one for sale in TX or surrounding states?

Status
Not open for further replies.