• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

UT mIag6 Bronco Truck pGAV0 $3000

Robert4Bronco

Loc.
Smithville, MO
What does anyone know about this ad that has been showing up in several cities throughout Craigslist? I'd post the picture of it but haven't figured that out yet. But looks decent and color is white. Is it a a scam or what....?

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Lol...scam has been all over TN and the southeast

OP
OP
R

Robert4Bronco

Loc.
Smithville, MO
Thanks - being new to the search for a quality Bronco at a reasonable price is a little challenging as I'm finding out. Not a rich man, so can't afford some of these listed at >$50K. But have been watching now for awhile and when I found this not only in Utah, but also as Blue71 stated - all over, kinda thinking too good to be true.
thanks for confirming

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Think about it, the interior alone is worth $3k ! ;)

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
once they run to acquire clogged, they am a native of to slowly gets the worst of it their privilege to do their job.

That was in the write up.

What the heck does that mean?

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
once they run to acquire clogged, they am a native of to slowly gets the worst of it their privilege to do their job.

Sounds like they got their Rozetta Stone test mixed up with Craig's list:D

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin

TRANSLATION: scam

That sentence would make more sense if you read it backwards, like Ozzy

RADO

Loc.
Phoenix
I've seen these ads across Colorado too.

Has anyone gone down the rabbit hole to see how the scam works? Something like send $3,000 to an Nigerian bank account and they'll return you a Bronco and a $1,000,000 for helping them out?

OP
OP
R

Robert4Bronco

Loc.
Smithville, MO
I've played with scams before when i was selling... they would send me check in a UPS RED (overnight) then followed up with an email - told them i didn't receive it, so they sent another one same way. Again they followed up with email and i told them i didn't get it so they sent me another... finally after this third UPS RED package shipped overnight (which isn't cheap) they got the hint that I wasn't going to cash it. Yep - they were going to give me $5K for a $100 fish tank, and I was to ship using the extra... anything left over I could keep. hahaha

ransil

Bronco Guru
Get an app called sideline you can get a different phone number to use to call and text with