• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2017-Come & Gone. **What was Your Fav Part of the Week??

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
But you always want to go back.. :) Look forward to it gents

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I sure miss my bigger house with big garage and could leave the big tires on and not fool with them little ones to make it fit

Who's coming for first time this year besides jlemie1

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Have it on my schedule. Haven't been able to attend since 2011:( Seems something always comes up (shame I have to work for a living). Hopefully not this year. I haven't been able to do any real wheeling since 2012 in CO and Moab. Need some seat time with friends!!!

Submitting for vacation now!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Have it on my schedule. Haven't been able to attend since 2011:( Seems something always comes up (shame I have to work for a living). Hopefully not this year. I haven't been able to do any real wheeling since 2012 in CO and Moab. Need some seat time with friends!!!

was one of the requirements when I took this new job:cool:

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Be great to see ya again brother

tankhunter

Those of you that have been there, can you list off the places to stay at?

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
KOA, Knights Inn, Red Roof and Embassy.... a few other small ones, but those are closest to park

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Thanks, I havnt been there before but we are thinking about driving down.
for sure come on down, with or without a bronco you will have a blast for sure. and if you bring your avatar you will be even more popular;D

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
KOA, Knights Inn, Red Roof and Embassy.... a few other small ones, but those are closest to park

Do most still stay at Knights. Seemed to be where the party was usually, and the Nyles Comedy Show:)

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
A lot still do. Some shy away since they put the "chalk " marks down a couple years ago
Haha

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Think about poor Mudd. Being first responder :(