• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Hard Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRBOI

Loc.
Boise
We have decided not to reinstall the top on the 68’ Bronco we are building. As such we’d like to get rid of it. It is in good shape with no major dents or dings. It has minimal surface rust but nothing that you’d consider rot. All of the glass and seals seem to be in decent shape but the lift gate support risers on the back need replaced. There is no headliner. We are located in Boise and asking $600

Attachments

• Bronco.jpg
    Bronco.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 259
  • top1.JPG
    top1.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 131
  • top2.JPG
    top2.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 117
  • top3.JPG
    top3.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 126
  • bench2.jpg
    bench2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 149

erosinc

We have decided not to reinstall the top on the 68’ Bronco we are building. As such we’d like to get rid of it. It is in good shape with no major dents or dings. It has minimal surface rust but nothing that you’d consider rot. All of the glass and seals seem to be in decent shape but the lift gate support risers on the back need replaced. There is no headliner. We are located in Boise and asking $600

Sorry to hijack, what size methods and tires on that beast. Offset? Look good...

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You keeping that bench seat or swapping it out? Thanks Kyle.

OP
OP
JRBOI

JRBOI

Loc.
Boise
I was going to keep it for the time being Kyle. I do have some buckets I'm putting in immediately but going to hold onto the bench in the event I have a change of heart. I understand they are difficult to get a hold of?

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Let me know if you change your mind. I'm in Boise on a regular basis. Thanks

shado72

Hi! Was wondering what wheels are those on your bronco? I know their method wheels ,
but what is the part#? They look polished dish but grey center. Agreed that their look killer on your bronco!

Thanks for your time!

OP
OP
JRBOI

JRBOI

Loc.
Boise
Method Racing Double Standard Wheel

Hey Shado, the wheels are referred to as Method "Double Standard" wheel. If you look on the Method web site you'll see two wheels, Standard and Double Standard. The Double standard has more spokes. These wheels came from Discount Tire and were $184/each. Please note the following:

Discount Tire Code: 47672
Size: 17 x 8.5 5-139.70 SLMCXX
I'm running Nitto Ridge Grapplers on it, again 37x12.50x17

Hope that helps you out,

JR

Status
Not open for further replies.