• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got Paint?

bwnieder

Contributor
Looks a little like Nissan Green That Im painting mine... but I,m looking at an iPhone screen.

KBUCK1

Is it similar to this? Your photos look like it is but hard to tell. Does it have a similar amount of green in it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170327-090058.jpg
    Screenshot_20170327-090058.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 24

Kirk K

On my monitor, it looks like a late 1950's Mercedes-Benz color called white gray.

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Is it similar to this? Your photos look like it is but hard to tell. Does it have a similar amount of green in it?

Nah, its not that green! its more tan/gray.....ill get some more photos of it out of the booth

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Heres another hint, its a new color that came out in 2013 and won an award

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I used 2 different types of filler. Metal impregnated as a base then 3M platinum plus. I used repro taillight housings and I tried my best to get them to fit as best as I could, but they were off just a tiny bit so I decided it would be best to do a light fill and sand on them. I know the "purist" will hate that there's no seams but I love the smooth look

my buddy used the panel bond on some seams like this and they actually turned out well.

Juiceman

Contributor
for some reason, this post stuck in my head. Saw a Hyundai Elantra that looked like a similar color today. No idea what it could be called, but it was a Hyundai color

Sheehanigans

Loc.
Canton GA
That's Subaru's Desert Khaki!

IC44vct.jpg