• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BadShoe's live 4R70W seminar part two

badshoe

Loc.
Prince George
Hi all, Ken here, I will do a live meeting of the introduction to the 4R70W family of transmissions part two. In this meeting, I will be disassembling the 4R75E shown in part one, showing its’ parts and comparing to other AODE/4R70 models. If you would like to join in, you will need open using Google’s Chrome browser which is a free download; https://www.google.com/chrome/ or may already be on your computer. If you have a Chrome book, you’re set. If the Explorer browser is used, you will likely not have audio. Other browsers will be compatible at a later date. You can copy/paste the link below or simply type the address in the address box at the top of your Chrome browser.
https://www.anymeeting.com/079-720-170
You should then get a display asking for a name and email and an audio notice (click “done” as default). Your webcam should be enabled but you will be able to mutes and/or turn off my webcam by clicking the mic or camera icon at the top. You should see a chat box on the left where you can send and read any messages. Once I see a number of people have logged in, I’ll get in front of the camera, welcome everyone, and start the program. Let me know if you would like to join this live episode two on Wednesday April, 13, 2016 at 8:00PM EST . Hope to see you later, thanks…..Ken.
badshoe@comcast.net

OP
OP
B

badshoe

Loc.
Prince George
Remember, Wednesday at 8:00 PM EST, part two of the introduction to the 4R70W disassembly broadcast. You don't need a web cam to join in a watch. You will need to use Chrome browser. Hope to see you there.....Ken.

66horse

Bronco Guru
Remember, Wednesday at 8:00 PM EST, part two of the introduction to the 4R70W disassembly broadcast. You don't need a web cam to join in a watch. You will need to use Chrome browser. Hope to see you there.....Ken.

Ken, hope it went well. I would still like to see these. The times just haven't worked out for me.

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Me too

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

OP
OP
B

badshoe

Loc.
Prince George
Hi chuzie and 66horse. Please tell me what would be a good time for you guys for the next meeting? If you or others are interested in recordings of part one and two, let me know. I will likely have edited versions ready in a couple of days. There's really no reason for me to do these meeting unless I have participation and feedback during the broadcast. Therefore I'm trying to get the word out and need feedback to verify interest as well as seeing what attendees are looking for like time of day, length of program etc......Ken.

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
I'd like to see these as well. I did the C4 DVD tens years ago, been running strong ever since. I have a 4R70 that is tired, and could use a good freshening up.

Mark

dukeflr

Loc.
Yuma
Ken,

I'm really hoping you put the 4r70w videos in the same formate as your past videos. It works best for watching and re watching if a person gets stuck during a rebuild. The conference format is cool but very few of us can commit with life's demands.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

OP
OP
B

badshoe

Loc.
Prince George
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I will be producing a full length dvd/download version of the 4R70W like my other titles. I've been thinking all along that getting people to commit to a time and day for an hour long seminar would be a challenge. Understand that I'm offering this as an overview or preview ahead of the more detailed retail product. My main objective is to allow real time questions/feedback that I'll be able to use in the finished title video. As I said in an earlier post, I'll have a edited recording of part one and two for any of you to view. It's free (for now). I only need you to email me so I can send the links. Let me know, thanks......Ken.
badshoe@comcast.net

66horse

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I will be producing a full length dvd/download version of the 4R70W like my other titles. I've been thinking all along that getting people to commit to a time and day for an hour long seminar would be a challenge. Understand that I'm offering this as an overview or preview ahead of the more detailed retail product. My main objective is to allow real time questions/feedback that I'll be able to use in the finished title video. As I said in an earlier post, I'll have a edited recording of part one and two for any of you to view. It's free (for now). I only need you to email me so I can send the links. Let me know, thanks......Ken.
badshoe@comcast.net

I suggest an evergreen webinar.

Cheers,
Steve

OP
OP
B

badshoe

Loc.
Prince George
Hi 66horse, do you use evergreen or just join meetings that use it? I have checked on it as well as Sonic Foundry. I have no problem continuing the live meeting then offer the recorded version at different times when I'm online to field questions with the setup I have now. I believe evergreen and others have that built in.......Ken.