• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA WTB bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog75

I have been looking for a nice early bronco for awhile now. Finally saved enough to hopefully find a nice project. Sorry, needs to be earlier than 75 due to CA smog. I'm looking for an original looking bronco. I would love uncut, but rear cut fenders are okay. I'd prefer one as original as possible in regards to motor, trans, and interior. I have a 20K budget. Can go up in $ for the right one. Thanks for looking.

There's a pretty nice yellow uncut on sf Bay Area Craigslist. Saw it in person, pretty nice. It's in Pleasant Hill.

OP
OP
B

Birddog75

Yeah, I saw that one. I was interested in it a few months back prior to the owner spraying the interior with rhino liner and painting. It does look nice in the pictures.

krank

Considering selling my 66 roadster, original un-restored mid michigan, let me know if something you might consider! hasn't seen concrete since 1975, 29k on it. I purchased from original owner in 1989.

Foleylj

I have a72 Bronco for sale. Rear fenders are cut but everything else is original. I am asking 14000 obi need to sell asap thank u

Hotfeet

Check out the Bellingham Washington craigslist. Its a little more than 20 but it looks nice. I dont know the bronco at all. I just saw it.

Hotfeet

Date: 12/12/2016, 5:34:04 PM
Ford bronco (North Bellingham) $23500
Full ad URL: http://bellingham.craigslist.org/cto/5898530692.html

1971 bronco sport 302 , factory roll bar 3speed on colum, manual steering, manual brakes, all new seals, all trim and bumpers are original,paint is two years old,this is a daily driver , dependable and fun. We are just not using it as much as we like [...]

OP
OP
B

Birddog75

Thanks guys for sending me updates. That Bellingham bronco does look nice. I found a super nice ClassicBronco member up that way that was able to look at it for me a few months back. It had some floor issues that needed proper repair and some rust starting to develop in some areas. The seller wanted a little more than I wanted to pay. Hopefully, the new year will bring a nice little stock bronco my way.

Last edited:

AZOffRoader

Thanks guys for sending me updates. That Bellingham bronco does look nice. I found a super nice ClassicBronco member up that way that was able to look at it for me a few months back. It had some floor issues that needed proper repair and some rust starting to develop in some areas. The seller wanted a little more than I wanted to pay. Hopefully, the new year will bring a nice little stock bronco my way.

I'm buying a 1970 Sport, 302, uncut EB on Saturday if it all checks out ok.

Been in the same family since new. Hasn't been started in a few years.
Interested?

yuxHGg.jpg

wZnnzO.jpg

AZOffRoader

Jeez, give a noOb a break. I just got it running last week. The bumper is the least of my concerns.

k13evin

Loc.
Chattanooga
Just giving ya a hard time man. Killer bronco tho. But if the bumpers bother you I'll be more than happy to take if off your hands ;D

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
YEah, I"m totally kidding too man. I just wanted to be sure you got the Bronco! Haha.

AZOffRoader

That was the first thing I noticed when I bought it. That upside bumper got me $1500 off the owners asking price.

I'm bringing it home this weekend, I'll add that to my "things to do" list.

Status
Not open for further replies.