• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Tailgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I have the original tailgate off of my 72 sport that I am not going to use. I sandblasted it and decided to buy a new one. It does need some work, typical rust in the bottom and the top was poorly repaired by a previous owner at some time. The area where the tire carrier latch attaches is the area that needs reworked. I am asking a 100 but am open to offers or trades. Prefer not to ship but I kept the box my new tailgate came in if you want to pay the shipping costs. I make several trips to the Denver area throughout the year so I could bring it that far if it helps someone out.
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_0180.jpg
    IMG_0180.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_0181.jpg
    IMG_0181.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_0182.jpg
    IMG_0182.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0183.jpg
    IMG_0183.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_0184.jpg
    IMG_0184.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0185.jpg
    IMG_0185.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_0186.jpg
    IMG_0186.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_0187.jpg
    IMG_0187.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 149
OP
OP
langester

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I forgot to add that there are no internal parts or latches, just the tailgate shell. I am using the parts for my other tailgate.
Thanks for looking!

OP
OP
langester

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
The tailgate is still available, didn't work out for the other party. However I did get a part I needed so its all good!

I am flexible so let me know if you want to do some trading.
Thanks in advance!

doghows72

Bronco Guru
What kind of parts are you looking for? I need a tailgate for my trailer project, bad part I'm in Washington state. Shipping don't bother me too much but do I have what you might need??

OP
OP
langester

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Deal pending! I will update post when I know, Thanks.

OP
OP
langester

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
The tailgate is available again. I am sorry for the delay, life seems to get in the way of my Bronco stuff. If you are interested let me know. I am interested in trades as well.
Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
langester

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I will be headed to the Denver area on the 21st of April if that helps someone out.

OP
OP
langester

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I am headed to the Denver area again on May 12th if that helps anyone out.
I am still interested in trades and offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.