• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stars and their cars

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Yes its been shown before and you could have just said it was Simon Cowell in your post (better yet, in the subject line) to save the 95% of us who have already seen it the trouble of having to wade through a dozen slides of click-bait.

OP
OP
byson1

byson1

Loc.
Nashville
Yes its been shown before and you could have just said it was Simon Cowell in your post (better yet, in the subject line) to save the 95% of us who have already seen it the trouble of having to wade through a dozen slides of click-bait.

Oh but that would take out all the fun of you doing it for me :D

Soooo sorry for the inconvenience-first time I've ever seen it.

71Broncitis

Dusty, thanks for saving me the time to waste elsewhere.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jaxgtc

I have heard Jeremy Piven and Luke Bryan are EB fans. You probably saw the recent video where Lady Gaga rented one.

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
Geez, is it grumpy Wednesday or what? 95% of the stuff on here has been seen before and 100% has been talked about before. I've seen Simon's Bronco before but anyhow, thanks for sharing....

OP
OP
byson1

byson1

Loc.
Nashville
I appreciate the fact that everyone's entitled to their opinions, however unsubstantiated they may be. Not sure where the "click bait" stuff comes from. It's a basic MSN article I saw while looking through the news yesterday. It has some cool rides, including a Bronco. I liked it and shared it-nothing else. For the 95% who have seen Simon Cowell's Bronco or think something else is going on here-don't look. For the other 5%, check it out along with some other cool rides. Oh and by the way-it only takes 9 clicks to get there ;D

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Not sure where the "click bait" stuff comes from.

Oh and by the way-it only takes 9 clicks to get there ;D

;D

For me it was just some slight irritation over the lack of explanation in the post. Yeah I probably made a bigger deal about it than it was, for that I apologize. I guess it was indeed grumpy Wednesday. That said, I do wish people would simply say what a link takes you to, when they post it.