• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pricing question

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
About two years ago there was a Bronco listed on the Fort Collins Craigslist with the back 18 inches of the frame mostly rusted away.
The seller wanted $10,000
Yes I did mean ten thousand dollars.
It was the cheapest Bronco on CL at the time.

Curse you Hollywood :mad:

Jaxgtc

Congratulations! I think you did well. I am no expert on rust, but there are plenty of products out there to convert and encapsulate rust - that will at least slow it down until you can get to it. I hope you have a blast with your new toy.

EB70

I kinda like the "patina" look myself. Sure you need to deal with the rust, but just driving an old EB is fun. Fix it while you drive it like you did when you were a kid with your first car.

None of us is getting any younger and blowing 20K and tying up the garage for 3 years is challenging as many here can attest.