• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Searching for a pic of BC air bulkhead and efi ecm mount in firewall

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
somewhere on one of the efi threads, there was a picture of the above. it was explorer efi and the bulkhead and mount were in the center of the firewall. seems like it was posted on one of EFI Guy's threads. Anyhow, any help would be appreciated.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
You mean like this ECU mount from a Windstar van?

Attachments

• DSCN1405.jpg
    DSCN1405.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 178
  • DSCN1402.jpg
    DSCN1402.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 167
  • DSCN1401.jpg
    DSCN1401.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 181
OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
yes, there was one where someone had both the ecm mount and the bulkhead (in a vertical position). Those help. I can see about how much room I have for the bulk head.

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
i bought this one but dont remember if it is an escape or windstar

Attachments

• IMG_0139.JPG
    IMG_0139.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0140.JPG
    IMG_0140.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 73

EFI Guy

Sponsor/Vendor
TheEFIguy@gmail
Loc.
BFE
It looks like a Windstar to me, but they are probably used in multiple vehicles.

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Much thanks!!

Agree, that one in fordguy's pic looks exactly like the one I used but I snagged mine from a 90's Towncar. Did that come with the large rubber sealing ring/ grommet thing?

quote, yes i have the rubber thing. Garry i bought the bracket from you lol. Is the rubber grommet what holds the bracket in place on the studs or do you run another nut down on the studs and then bolt the grommet on with a separate nut?