• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A different kind of build thread

No Hay

Bronco Guru
That is a beautiful ride!

Your wife is right, her pics may not have a hairy leg in them ;D

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Very nice Tug. Great looking bronco. Hope your mom is doing better.

OP
OP
Tugross302

Tugross302

Thank you all for your well wishes. Turns out we’re back in the ER again tonight. Waiting to be transferred to a larger hospital 40 minutes away that has a cardiologist on duty. This forum is full of good people

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Tug,

I hope your Mom make a fast and full recovery. You must be so torn between concern for her and how thrilled you must be with the way your Bronco turned out. Really top notch, congrats. Glad you got the dog some shade with style...

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thinking about your Mom, Tug....I hope the hospital is taking care of her!..some of them don't seem like they care much for the patients.

Your Bronco is awesome! I really like those deep dished slots! I really think it's against the law in West Virginia for anyone to have two Broncos as nice as yours!! LOL

There is not a law against it in Alabama....just so you know!:)

OP
OP
Tugross302

Tugross302

Tug,

I hope your Mom make a fast and full recovery. You must be so torn between concern for her and how thrilled you must be with the way your Bronco turned out. Really top notch, congrats. Glad you got the dog some shade with style...

Thanks Mary. I took it for a ride Sunday and when I got about 10 miles from the house I got a call about taking her to the hospital. I had to hurry home and switch cars. Monday Peggy and I took her first ride in it and got one mile from Home. Another call about taking her in again. Had to rush home and switch cars. Today Mom is doing good. She’s gonna stay another night but they don’t think it’s heart related. Maybe bronchitis which doesn’t mix with her being on oxygen anyway. Hey!! Wait a minute. We all have Bronchitis. Anyway. Rained today so no rides this evening

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
wow Tug, best wisshes for your mom. hope all is well and stays that way

And the Bronco is awesome!!!! i will have to take a road trip and come see it

chuck

PS: Im still organizing pics that we took at supercell. squeezing it into my schedule has been a chore

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks Mary. I took it for a ride Sunday and when I got about 10 miles from the house I got a call about taking her to the hospital. I had to hurry home and switch cars. Monday Peggy and I took her first ride in it and got one mile from Home. Another call about taking her in again. Had to rush home and switch cars. Today Mom is doing good. She’s gonna stay another night but they don’t think it’s heart related. Maybe bronchitis which doesn’t mix with her being on oxygen anyway. Hey!! Wait a minute. We all have Bronchitis. Anyway. Rained today so no rides this evening

Glad to hear your Mom is doing better. Maybe you can bring her home in the Bronco and she’ll feel so good she won’t need to go back? Sounds like you’re due for a long leisurely cruise.

Yes we do all have Bronchitis - that’s why we feel better in group therapy sessions (like SuperCelebration),.....no cure required or desired!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Glad to hear your Mom is doing better. Maybe you can bring her home in the Bronco and she’ll feel so good she won’t need to go back? Sounds like you’re due for a long leisurely cruise.

Yes we do all have Bronchitis - that’s why we feel better in group therapy sessions (like SuperCelebration),.....no cure required or desired!

Exactly.... :)

Glad about mom as well.. Keep y'all in my thoughts/prayers

OP
OP
Tugross302

Tugross302

Yea chuck. Half Great Pyrenees half Australian Shepherd. I have two brothers from the same litter. They’re my buddies but they wouldn’t stay out of my pics. Thanks txtruk

OP
OP
Tugross302

Tugross302

Here ya go chuck.

Attachments

• 52926AD8-620D-4226-809C-3AF5DA2AFF54.jpg
    52926AD8-620D-4226-809C-3AF5DA2AFF54.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 52

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
I have two pyrs and an austrailian shepherd. Did have three pyrs but my big 200# buddy wilbur passed about a year ago

OP
OP
Tugross302

Tugross302

They’re wonderful dogs. One likes to roll in shit though. He gets a couple baths a week. We’re gathering up some broncos to go to a car show next weekend. I know we’ll have 10-12. Meeting for breakfast then heading to the show. It’s in Elkins WV if anyone is interested. PM me