• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LA I can't ever drive her again

Status
Not open for further replies.

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
I've cleaned this thread up a bit. If you're interested in price just email the seller as mentioned in the first post.

Sorry for your loss Twidgeon: both your dog and Bronco.

Thanks Jon! I was thinking this could get ugly.

Bogar

Sorry for your loss Twidgeon: both your dog and Bronco.

X2. Really sad and I'm sure you had a ton of love, money and time in both (rig and pup) to get them to behave the way you want! Sincere condolences.

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Very sorry for your loss! They are a part of the Family and it is heartbreaking to lose one of them. Thoughts and prayers sent your way.

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Twidgeon,
I am so sorry to year your dog lost its life in this terrible accident. I hope you recover physically and emotionally from your accident. Best of luck with your sale.
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.