• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Alaska Early Broncos

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
I'm coming up to Alaska this summer for a vacation, hope to spot a few Broncos when I go.

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
We are flying into Anchorage then driving up to Fairbanks, sight seeing along the way.

gray gables

Bump for all the new broncos I've seen around town. Hopefully some found there way here.

best trip I ever did was alaska in 97. Flew from logan to salt lake, salt lake to anchorage, anchorage to bethel and from bethel into the quinhaqak alaska. Fished the arolick river and kanektok river. Went up in the beginning of july, one awesome trip.

Broncowalt

Just got back from a 2 week vacation in AK. Was a great time but I didn't see any bronco's. Was in Anchorage and made trips to Denali, Seward, Whittier and just driving around. My daughter and son-in-law are both stationed in Anchorage with the Air Force.

patterdale

Bronco Guru
We've been up here from Minnesota for the summer and have seen three. Tried to get the EB wave in. We're staying in the Palmer/Wasilla area.

metal1

Loc.
hidesert ,socal
I had such a blast up there last year on the kenei and at homer the fishing was pretty great.we stayed with family and friends in soldonka for 2 weeks.got a few days of wheeling down into a few secret fishing holes didn't see any other EB`s but sure talked with a lot of people who remember all the fun they had with theirs or someone who had one ,it never gets boring .I`m having a hard time waiting for the next trip up :cool:

OP
OP
399strokerEB

399strokerEB

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wasilla, AK
Bump for new members, also anyone interested in a club sticker message me. I'm getting ready to order some.

patterdale

Bronco Guru
Maybe I'll get mine out lol. I'm in Wasilla, patterdale how long are you up here?

Didn't see this till now. We come up in early June and go south near the end of august. I don't bring the bronco up but it would be fun to see yours when we're there. The one I remember best is dark reddish with a soft top. I remember seeing one around settlers bay that was blue and a brownish one at the home depot in Wasilla. Ours named Elmer is an all original barn find with 14,890 original miles at purchase and the only non working thing is the radio. The jack is still in the bag from the factory. Feel free to pm me.