• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LA 1972 Ford Bronco Ready to go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crodog72

Loc.
Lafayette, La
Couldn't figure out how to post pictures so text me and I'll send them 318-946-3860 or email ccrochet@spartansenergy.com

She just spent 7 months getting a mechanical and electrical make over! She runs great and starts right up with a turn of the key! Brand new wiring harness, no splices! Fixed all the small things CORRECTLY! New motor mounts, distributor cap, spark plugs, restored dash and all electronics and switches work, retro sounds radio, amp, and speakers! Ive put 14k in to making her run right and over 40k total! If interested I can send you a complete list of everything that was done while I've owned her! You won't find a bronco that runs this smooth day in and day out! Too much work was done to list it all but I can email the invoices for it all!

1972 Ford Bronco 4×4 that finished its Restoration in 2009. This vehicle is equipped with a rebuilt 302 Motor that has mild Cam, Holly Truck Avenger 4bbl, Edelbrock Manifold and Mallory Distributor. The front axle is a Dana 44 Chrome Alloy Axle with 4.56 Gears and a Powertrack Unit. The Rear End is a Ford 9” with 4.56 gears and a Detroit Locker. The Transmission is a rebuilt C4 with an Art Carr Shifter,Torque Converter and Shift Kit. Truck is equipped with a high lift jack, Floor boards have a rubberized undercoating finish, Corbeau Ultra Wide Off Road Seats, and a Bikini Top. 35×12.50×15 Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Radial tires

Status
Not open for further replies.