• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wild Horses roundup

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
It rained the whole drive from my place to Lodi and then it was great the rest of the day.

Awesome event!

Mpbv3sz.jpg

Great Pano shot... #love

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
great turnout....on my bucket list for sure!

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Make a great road trip out of it!
Even without a Bronco though, if you're ever out this way on business or pleasure, be sure to stop in. Even better if you can time it for one of the events, but even if not, we'd be glad to host a quick visit on your way to more exciting places!

Paul

marshall godron

I put in about 20 tix on that one. It seems like every time I went buy you we’re putting in more tix ;D. Hell yeah congrats

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
I put in about 20 tix on that one. It seems like every time I went buy you we’re putting in more tix ;D. Hell yeah congrats

Thanx, my buddy actually won them, he ended up giving it to me. Just need to trade a bit of labor. But a great score for me. He put a bunch of tickets in the Trail Ready jug. He had an unfair advantage, $20 for your height in raffle tickets, he’s 6’9”. %)

Mark

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Thanx, my buddy actually won them, he ended up giving it to me. Just need to trade a bit of labor. But a great score for me. He put a bunch of tickets in the Trail Ready jug. He had an unfair advantage, $20 for your height in raffle tickets, he’s 6’9”. %)

Mark

Yeah, my buddy that did the driving did the same, I'm 6, 3... But he didn't win a thing. Last year I won seats, so I figured i would take a year off. :D

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, but did you think that if you won the seats again this year, you could then afford to wait for the color you really wanted this time?
Think about it for next year.

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I’m trying to decide on color and ring style for my Trail Ready Beadlocks raffle prize. That certainly made the drive all worthwhile!

Mark

Look at you scoring big.. Congrats sir.