• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI 74 Anyone dealt with these guys or around to check it out for a buddy of mine?

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Well no windows or hardtop... Not sure what kind of weather your friend deals with.
No Motor shots, no under carriage pictures
Did not see mention of power steering or power brakes
It came from Pennsylvania raises red flags to me, as there could be rust.
Seems a little high on the price without more info and a visual by someone who knows Broncos.

Hope that helps

ransil

Bronco Guru
is that rear bumper crooked?

Rear flares look not centered

western switch probably was a plow truck in its past life.

Funrunr

pic #41 looks like the seat is dry rotted and cracked. I would hope that is just a bad picture on a $36,000 truck!

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The video shows power steering & manual brakes. Under hood looks ok but the whole thing looks like a quick flip to me. Painted tailgate hinges, gauge cluster not restored, 1 screw in the TC shifter boot. Shaved door handles? - does it have electric door poppers(I don't see any) or do you just open using the inside handle? That gap at the tailgate would have me looking close to see why the body/frame aren't in sync & why no undercarriage pics?. Too much money with that many red flags for me - but you could go look in person make an offer & have some things to fix once you or your friend owns it.

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
You have to also look at the place where this is being sold. The pic with all the different cars on lifts. This is equivalent to a puppy factory. Make them look cosmetically pretty as fast as they can, and then flip them as fast as they can.

Nrwarner

Anyone know what kind of soft top setup this is? I haven't seen anything like it before.

Specracer

We actually bought our U13 from them. Never went there (we are in MA), bought unseen, but the truck way exceeded my expectations. Dealer was fine, and did what they were supposed to, no great feedback, but nothing negative either.

FWIW, they also accept consignments, which ours was, so they may be representing it on someone else's behalf and the seller might be the reason for the price.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
We actually bought our U13 from them. Never went there (we are in MA), bought unseen, but the truck way exceeded my expectations. Dealer was fine, and did what they were supposed to, no great feedback, but nothing negative either.

FWIW, they also accept consignments, which ours was, so they may be representing it on someone else's behalf and the seller might be the reason for the price.

Good point, that's always a possibility