• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN 71' Uncut Bronco - 2nd Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabston

Loc.
Nashville, TN
Hey guys,

I've been a member for almost 4 years, but I've pretty much always only lurked in the background and searched for things when I needed some help on my Bronco. Long story short, my family and I are moving out of the country and I'm thinking about selling the Bronco that I've owned since April 2013. I bought it in Western WA from the original family that owned it. I even have the original registration, dealer paperwork, and owner's manual. It has some rust in floor pan on the front driver's side, a little on passenger side door at the bottom but all in all the body is in really good shape.

Mostly stock 71, originally Seafoam Green but had it repainted a medium blue 3 years ago. Power Steering and Brakes, 3 in. Suspension Lift, re-upholstered front seats (have original back seat), herculined floor pan, Have the original hard top, but I took it off last year and never put it back on.

Used it as my daily driver for about 9 months when we moved from Seattle to Nashville and it never let me down. For the past year, it has just been my "fun" ride again.

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out what a reasonable asking price is for it. A ballpark is fine, I know that this isn't a highly detailed description.

I can't figure out how to post pictures on here, but I have some on "My Garage" that are sort of general, I would need to take some more detailed ones.

I just thought I'd pitch this to the forum to help me figure out what I might be able to get for it.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
PM me your cell number and lets talk. I have a warehouse in town full of Broncos, parts, and tall tales!
I very well could be interested in your Bronco, and I'm happy to give my "un" expert valuation.
Chris

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Looks nice. Power steering? What motor? Disc brakes? I would guess close to $20-25k from
The few shots you posted, more or less depending on the details and rust.

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Nice ride! How's the rust?

Also, do you have post-lift pics?

OP
OP
T

Tabston

Loc.
Nashville, TN
Here are some pics. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction on how to post photos!

I'll try to take some more detailed photos this weekend. Weather has been crappy and I haven't wanted to get it out of the garage in the rain.

Attachments

• IMG_0957.jpg
    IMG_0957.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_0958.jpg
    IMG_0958.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_5172.jpg
    IMG_5172.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_1205.jpg
    IMG_1205.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_1164.jpg
    IMG_1164.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_1204.jpg
    IMG_1204.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_1202.jpg
    IMG_1202.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 318
OP
OP
T

Tabston

Loc.
Nashville, TN
302, 3 on the tree, no disc brakes, don't remember the specific lift kit but I got it installed at a 4WheelParts store in Seattle (wife got it for me as a gift). Just to answer some of the questions that have been asked.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Great meeting you today. Lets get this figured out tomorrow. Thanks for showing her to me!

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Turns out, the seller Trey, lives only 1/4 mile from me! I've seen the Bronco at his house, and have had several friends text or call me over the last year telling me they spotted a Bronco in my neighborhood! Funny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.