• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NY Advanced Adapters AX15 Bronco Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulemery

SOLD!!

I bought it for a project. Unable to complete due to family commitments. We only opened the box. Everything is brand new.

Message me for details. I paid $1090 for it and looking for $600.00 o.b.o

paulemery@me.com
617 682 6121

The AX15 transmission is an ideal transmission swap for the early Broncos. This 5 speed is rated at 300 ft./lbs. at 7200
GVW. A stock Bronco weighs 4200 GVW. When installed into a Bronco, the AX15 can then handle an even a higher torque
rating due to the lower vehicle weight - so strength is not an issue. The weight of this 5 speed is 97 lbs., which is similar to
the stock 3 speed & 4 speed transmissions. The overall size and length make it an ideal fit. This transmission will adapt to
either the stock Dana 20 or to our Atlas transfer case.

Kit Includes:
TRANSFER CASE ADAPTER & DANA 20 SHIFTER BRKT (T-SHIFT ONLY)
FORD TO AX15 BELLHOUSING ADAPTER PLATE & CLUTCH DISC
AX15 CROSSMEMBER MOUNT KIT
SHIFT HANDLE

1. AX15 you supply. Or use kit 27-3525
2. No driveline modifications necessary.
3. The AX15 assembly is 1/4" shorter than the factory 3 speed or 4 speed.
4. The AX15 is slightly taller than the stock 3 or 4 speed. A 1" body lift is recommended for the best
transmission alignment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.