• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NY Shock hoops and bilsteins

Status
Not open for further replies.

krause

I posted this setup a while back and new house had taken most my time so this was on back burner sorry if any one messaged me and i didnt reply i will now or just email me for best response id rather not split up right away which is what every one was asking. The bilsteins are worth twice the shock hoops so if you just want tbe shocks buy the setup and sell the hoops. Thanks for looking!

I have decided to change my front shock plans and might go with a coilover so my previous upgraded setup is up for sale. The shock hoop kit is Toms Bronco Parts and i rattle canned them as soon as they came in to prevent rust i was going to re paint them after i welded them in but i can media blast them if wanted. Comes with all hardware. I test fitted them and on the driver side the nut wasnt matching up so i relocated it but it can be move back easily but might be perfect for you. The shocks are brand new bilstein 5100s that i called them for and got the correct valved shocks for dual upfront so not stiff as heck. The boxes are beat but as you can see shocks are spankin new. This setup would be almost $600 new im asking $400 pickup or shipping on your dime. Any questions PM or email direct alman585@gmail.com

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

krause

Bump all boxes up got a shipping quote all the way to CA from me in NY and was just under 70$ for this 45lb box. Just so you guys have an idea.

Swerve

I am interested, just need to know what suspension lift the shocks are for... Thanks!

OP
OP
K

krause

I bought for 3.5 but i think shocks travel can vary an inch.

PRICE DROP TO $400 i need the space

66WarPony

Crap, I just realized they're valved for dual shocks up front.

Present: '69 4.1L I6, Aussie 2V, Weber 38/38; Up next: CI Headers, Dual exhaust

OP
OP
K

krause

yea had some interest then months go by and i bump it up lol . i mean im at 400 open to offers at this point thats cheaper then price of just the shocks so its like buy 1 get 1 free at a discount lol.

$350

Status
Not open for further replies.