• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New 1:64 Matchbox Bronco

Brawnko

Loc.
Mechanicsville
Where were you shopping to find the Jada's? I haven't found one yet.

Drew and I have been thinking of doing another run and have some access to some JL and the larger Matchbox. Let us know what you want to see!

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I found the Tonkas at Shopko clearanced price $3.75 each;)
the Matchbox at WalMart and the Jadas at Big K-Mart

I never have found anything at Target .

I found 2 of the green 55th anniversary Matchbox at another WalMart.

Goin' huntin' agin' t'morow;D ;D ;D and I would be interested in a new run of any brand of bronco toy !!!

howiebilt

1975stroppebaja

Bronco Guru
Drew and I have been thinking of doing another run and have some access to some JL and the larger Matchbox. Let us know what you want to see!

That sounds cool! How about one with doors and a full hard top, maybe painted poppy red, white, blue, with a black hood :cool:

Brawnko

Loc.
Mechanicsville
We have a company that will do the graphics on some broncos we own. We have about 42 of the JL red ged-eups, 48 or so of the 1:43 Red Matchbox 100 Ford Anniversary and 50 or more of the green 1:43 version Matchbox-the first one. With Jon's permission we could have Classic Broncos graphics printed as a limited edition run on one or all.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I would be up for that. That would be cool to see done. I have had issues getting any decent supply of Broncos to get graphics done on.

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
There will be at least 2 more MB Broncos in 2008.

More details on my forum.

1 of the 2. More details on my forum.

$3.47

2008SuperfastBronco.jpg

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Looks like me and Tito need to make our rounds. Thanks for all the wonderful info you share with us, and keeping us posted.

Shawn

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I can't wait to buy them all up here in Portland, like me and Josh usually do! And its a good way to kill time before the kids need picking up!

Shawn

bigbadktm

Loc.
East CountySan Diego
Just scored me a purple one, I have 5 green ones, and 1 pirate one. I cannot for the life of me find a blue one, or the "for sale" one. Does anyone want to trade a blue one for a green one? or maybe have an extra blue one? I live in san diego, and it seems that a lot of the stores out here dont sell the "for sale" ones. I hit 18 different stores in one day and didnt find a single bronco. Today I hit 6 stores and found 1 more green one.
I'm about to give up, but I still have hope. I really cant wait to find some of those high profile ones on the shelf, those are too sweet. Thanks guys!

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
Ok, So how many versions are there in the series? I have the set with the pirate Bronco, The Green Bronco and the purple superfast Bronco. If I'm correct, There is also the Blue Bronco in the 97cent version and a darker blue superfast version. Is that correct or are there more now? I just started collecting the other day, Got all of the ones I have in one trip to walmart. I took my boys over to get a matchbox or two and I spotted them. Did not even realize they were out there till I saw them.