• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone have a Bronco golf cart ?

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Looking to see if anyone may have a Bronco golf cart, interested in how it mounts to the cart frame and where the supports me to be placed. The only pictures I could find were far away ones and couldn't find any build threads with the use of the golf cart platform.

Thanks

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Eric, the ones Broncitis is selling are designed to fit the E Z Go frames and bolt right on. They also fit Yamahas with litte or no mods, IIRC. Drew will probably chime in here shortly. He had a couple of the body kits at the Super Celebration in TN in April.

barronj

Bronco Guru
For the low low price of $8999
6376673.jpg

My favorite
9774739.png

.94 OR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Tom's has one at his store. I regret not taking pictures of it when I was there.

OP
OP
H

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
I actually have one of the bodies from Drew. I was told the were supposed to fit a Club Car (only one with aluminum frame. None of the Bronco body versions come with the front bracket and several reference the need to install a 4x6 to support in the back.

Unfortunate things seem to not be fitting as easy as I had planned and not sure on the rear mount.

Any help is appreciated.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Sorry Eric, but I am new to these as well and have not been able to develop the mounts yet until we get a body made for a test mule to develop a mounting, hardware and lighting kits to go with them.

BTW, Mike just got the other body out of the molds and will be bringing it to Gore this weekend if you still want it.

We have some repairs to do on the molds before Mike can make any more, still working on resolving the mold issues with the shop we bought the molds and the initial parts that came from them.

Last edited:

LNelson3

So anyone now know how to mount the Bronco kit to a Club Car golf cart? Seems like it requires a lot of supports front and back to stabilize it. I acquired this kit a while back and vendor is not responding with any assembly details whatsoever.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Buddy here has the fiberglass kit, but not put it together yet... Sitting Kid of sad lol

Jaxgtc

They did one on the show Junkyard Empire a while back. The name of the episode is aptly named "Never Easy". They ran into a host of issues. There are probably multiple kits on the market and maybe they got one that wasn't well-done. Or maybe they just didn't know what the heck they were doing. :)

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
I took this pic at the Bronco 40th Anni held by Early Bronco Registry.

Attachments

• pics 017.jpg
    pics 017.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 143
OP
OP
H

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
We ended up using marine grade plywood to build a base to support the rear section. This was built on the two hoops below the seat area. The front we build a custom bracket off the front to support the front end. It was a rush build and we couldn't find any good build info.

I know Delconick at North East Classic Bronco is building one and designed a MUCH better steel support frame which is a lot better than what we did. Might be worth reaching out to see if he plans to sell the supports.

LNelson3

Bronco golf cart mounting

Thanks.... That helped a bit. Clearly a front bracket is required. I have it now. If I can locate the attachment icon here, I’ll post a picture of it!

Dancingbear

Gents,
I was researching the bronco kits for the DS, and they seem expensive on fleabay. Please let me know if there is a better source for the kit.
Cheers