• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hello ,New here,checking out Bronco stuff.

TURBOTWIST

Loc.
THUMB OF MICHIGAN
Newbie testing ,Hello from land of ice and cold ,oh and salt.I may need lots of advice.have a project to take on.been going to start it long ago like in 2004 went i picked it up.but i just gathered stuff on and off.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Hello and welcome!

Bronco Tech section is very informative, but i would suggest spending the measly 12 bucks to become a Contributor, that way you can post pics when you have questions...pictures tend to save paragraphs of explanation that you don't wanna type and others don't wanna read ;)

Oh and Google is your friend, so if you wanna know if you should remove the tub from the frame, for example, Google "should I remove tub classicbroncos"

Yes there is a Search tool in each forum but Google is ALOT easier.

Again welcome and i look forward to seeing some pics! -Jeff

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Hey Turbo! Welcome to CB! I started mine in 2006 and am just getting around to actually building it, while driving it I might add!

There are tons of great and knowledgeable people on here. Use the search bar and the advance search option to see what you can find. Chances are anything you are wondering has been asked a thousand times. Or, just post something in the appropriate forum and you'll get plenty of responses. Become a "Contributor" (http://www.classicbroncos.com/photoupload.shtml) and you can post pics on here for us to see. BTW - post pics of your rig!!!

Again - welcome to CB! - Jim