• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any value to a fiberglass half cab top?

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
Have mine listed with bulk head for $500 and it hasn't sold yet. Mine fits like a glove with no leaks or gaps anywhere.

OP
OP
S

SP66

Bronco Guru
Have mine listed with bulk head for $500 and it hasn't sold yet. Mine fits like a glove with no leaks or gaps anywhere.

How long has it been listed at that price?

Has there been any interest?

Kurt

Loc.
Badger State
I think the ones with the drip rail look more like the stock half-cab top, making them worth more than the ones without the drip rail.

It also depends on what part of the country you reside. I have seen plenty of rusted-out steel half cab tops in the Midwest, making a fiberglass top a viable option.

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
Mine has the drip rail and I will keep it before I sold mine for $200. I will just save mine for another project. It's just to nice of a fitting top for me to give mine away. I forget when I posted mine for sale, maybe a month ago and it hasn't sold yet.

To me tops wether full or half cab seem to vary greatly in value from location to timing.