• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1973 (hasnt run since the 90s)

ame

Seems like it would be wise for the seller to just get it running and sell it for more. Always seems odd when something is so close to running but doesnt and since it says would consider trade for a Raptor I doubt its selling for financial reasons.

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
I would take the 28k if it was mine. Chances are he is bluffing..... lots of risk buying anything with a “new never fired motor”

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
Washington plates? And, it's been here for 17 years? Maybe, but I would have my doubts.

OP
OP
lgdpt

lgdpt

I agree with all above... lots of question marks. I allso hate that it was repainted with the top on....

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Rust in the kick panel, what else is rusted? Seems a little steep to me, but I am cheap.