• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Looking for advice

DowntheShore

I am new to the site and looking to purchase my first EB. I don't have the time to do a restoration myself so I am looking for something complete or almost complete. Asking for advice from the experts on what you see with this '76 in FL. It hits most of my wishlist: white, cut & lifted, manual, near original interior.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1976-Ford-...ash=item2848881d4a:g:p8kAAOSwhYZZle0S&vxp=mtr

If you guys could let me know what you think I would appreciate it. I am looking forward to learning alot from these forums.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
If you have that much money to spend I think you could do a little better.
Its hard to be patient in the eb market.
The 390 is kind of neat but you may be hard pressed to find all the cool parts we do for our small block Ford's.
To me....that eb looks like a great place to start a resto-mod ...it could be really bitchin', but you want one ready to go...I will say it again....for that money I think you can do a little better.
20 large will still buy you a damn nice eb. Not a recent restoration stocker or Lubr and certainly not a totally trick resto-mod....but I think you can find better.

For the right price that one could be cool, but may require some work you don't want to bother with.

Also.....its in Pompano Beach (ie saltwater); there may be some rust issues you can't see.

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
What he Said...^^^^ Stay patient and the right one will come along

I bet Franko has an eye on some nice ones in FL if that's where you're looking