• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 5" + Lift Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtp71174

Essentially new lift kit of 5" or greater. The kit includes Coil Springs, Limiting Straps, Rear Leafs, Leaf Spring Blocks, U Bolts, Pinion Angle Shims.

This lift kit was installed on the chassis but the build was never completed and I went down to a 2" lift. All parts are as new and photos can be sent via email or text. I will try to post some here soon. Prefer local pickup, however shipping can be arranged at buyers expense. $200

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I don't really need any of the parts you are selling. just wanted to say your prices are great and doubt any of it will be for sale by tomorrow;) really hard to find any good deals anymore these days.
good luck

OP
OP
M

mtp71174

I do not know the brand they had rancho shocks and the coils are powder coated red. This was a project started but never got past the frame buildup. I can take pics on my cell and send them to if you pm me a number mine is 734 818 9225.

Irishjig13

Bump, this is a nice set up, I have seen it both on the original build and when removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.