• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1973 Bronco - uncut, very original

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_Sacramento

Yes, I like the more aggressive look of a lifted, cut Bronco, but that is one cool truck Jeff! Have you had the top off? Us CA drivers are blessed with a fair amount of sunny days to enjoy. Also, if you had to guess, how much would it take to fix all the little 'issues' to make this a top notch '10' in your opinion?

OP
OP
Bronco Junkie

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Hey Mark - I have never had the top off...but I assume some PO had the top off in the past as there were missing bolts when I bought it (12 years ago).

In my opinion the only thing that "needs" fixing is the leak in the transmission. After that is fixed the truck is solid mechanically.

Now, for it to be a "10" the truck would need a paint job (in and out) and the front seats re-done. Back seat is nice. Depending what you mean by a "10" you may want to take the suspension lift off and take the skid plates off the differentials to make it look more stock. Of course, this is my opinion only.

Additional things that I think most people would want are power disk brakes and 3:1 power steering. This truck still has the original drum brakes and factory 7:1 power steering.

The truck is on LA Craigslist and you can find it here:

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/d/1973-ford-bronco-uncut-very/6244399897.html

Jeff

Adarcy

Jeff,

Have you sold it? I sold my original lubr back in late spring and have regretted it ever since. My hunt for another Bronco started again today!

OP
OP
Bronco Junkie

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
No, still have it.

WOW, I can't believe you sold yours. Your Bronco was NICE!!

I have a 2nd Bronco so I won't have too much remorse once it's sold. HA!

Nori

Hi Jeff,

I am really interested in your Bronco.
I want to go and check it, if you still have it.
Please let me know what should I do.

Thanks
Nori

Nori

Hi Jeff,

I am really interested in your Bronco.
I want to go and check it, if you still have it.
Please let me know what should I do.

Thanks
Noriaki

Status
Not open for further replies.