• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1967 CA black plate U14 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

southbaybronco

I have decided that 3 broncos are too many for me so i have talked myself into selling the one i drive the least. It has been a hard decision and will probably regret it in the future but at the moment its the best option for me. I have done a lot of work to it and have receipts for everything. It ran and drove well before i put it on non op a few years ago. Every few weeks i start it and and let it run. I have left the outside as is because i was afraid to ruin the patina. I didn't have the $ to do a full correct restoration and thought it was better to be left as is than half ass it. There is a lot more to go but the next owner can decide what direction they want to take it. I would like to sell it locally and have it looked over before purchase. I don't want anyone to be disappointed and feel i didn't disclose everything. There are some rust holes in the floorboards but the door posts, rockers and inner fenders are good from what i can see. At one point in its life someone used the rear holes in the tail to pull something and it pulled them away from the quarters a little. I purchased original rear corners from a place in AZ that cut up old broncos for stuff like this and i have them to go with the truck if someone wanted to restore it. I heard repro were not that great and at one point i was collecting stuff to restore this when i could. The tailgate opens and closes just fine. This bronco still has a lot of original parts one being the CA smog pump that most people took off. I'll answer any questions to the best of my ability as I'm not a Bronco expert. I based my asking price on things i have seen for sale here in CA and the amount of $ i have put into this Bronco.

FYI: The wheels that are on it now are the ones in the pic in the warehouse not on the grass. Those are now on my roadster.

There are some more photos in my gallery and garage.

Kyle

Below is a list of things that were done and I'm sure i've missed some stuff:

Replaced suspension with Wild horses stock suspension kit
All brakes replaced, shoes, wheel cylinders, mater cylinder, and hard lines
Clutch replaced
Rear main seal
Replaced oil pump
Replaced ring gear
Replaced freeze plugs
Replaced water pump
Replaced hoses
Serviced front and rear diff
Rebuilt trans and transfer case
Rebuilt shift column
Replaced king pins
Replaced axel u joints
Replaced harmonic balancer
Replaced timing chain
Replaced altenator and regulator
Replaced gas tank
Replaced fuel pump
Rebuilt carb

Attachments

• IMG_1877.jpg
    IMG_1877.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 412
  • IMG_6459.jpg
    IMG_6459.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG_6462.jpg
    IMG_6462.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 407
  • IMG_6463.jpg
    IMG_6463.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_6464.jpg
    IMG_6464.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_6460.jpg
    IMG_6460.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_6461.jpg
    IMG_6461.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 285
  • fullsizeoutput_12ae.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_12ae.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
OP
OP
southbaybronco

southbaybronco

As of now the Bronco is sold pending the funds clear. Thanks for the interest from those that called or text.

Specracer

Interesting, that smog pump is plumbed through the air cleaner, ours air enters at the pump. Another 66 to 67 change I guess.

Nice truck!

Status
Not open for further replies.