• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1977 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
jimmyk

jimmyk

Contributor
New price 20k, will take a little less if someone doesnt want original hubcaps or new seat covers.

OP
OP
jimmyk

jimmyk

Contributor
I took a closer look at the inner fenders over the weekend, trying to figure out why the fender bolts had been changed, as it didn't make sense to me. It appears that the inner fenders as well as the driver floor pan has been changed at some point.

Rather than edit the original post, I figured it was best to add a post in case anyone has been looking at this Bronco. The exterior body is the original paint, but the engine bay has been repainted after closer inspection. The undercoating matches up perfectly with the original, but closer inspection shows the replacement of the floor pan.

I am an honest person and want to accurately describe my Bronco for anyone looking to buy it.

OP
OP
jimmyk

jimmyk

Contributor
18,500 or 18750 with new brake booster kit ($400 from WH).

OP
OP
jimmyk

jimmyk

Contributor
Still available, buyer was supposed to meet me yesterday and was a no show with no text or call. :(

Last edited:
OP
OP
jimmyk

jimmyk

Contributor
Want yes, need no. Have to finish my 72

OP
OP
jimmyk

jimmyk

Contributor
I can trade the rims out back to the original steel so you can run the hubcaps if desired

OP
OP
jimmyk

jimmyk

Contributor
18K is my bottom dollar, otherwise I will keep or sell elsewhere

OP
OP
jimmyk

jimmyk

Contributor
No, I took off work a couple weeks ago to meet a guy (who owns a bronco restoration place in Powell, OH), who not only didnt show, but never called and said he changed his mind, etc. I have no problem someone backing out or changing their mind, but causing me to lose a days pay and waste my time is a pretty sad way to operate.

k13evin

Loc.
Chattanooga
Man that sucks. Sorry to hear that Jimmy don't worry about it to much. With what those guys sell I thought they were stand up guys. Guess not

Status
Not open for further replies.